As part of today’s connectivity day for September 2021, Microsoft has released an update to version 16.53 for Office 2019 for MacOS in addition to several updates for Windows 10. With the editor in Word you can now get the most out of the writing process: the editor checks your writing style and makes suggestions for spelling, grammar and stylistic issues, e.g. B. Create more precise sentences, choose simple words or write systematically. In Excel, you can now control the new data source settings: you can deploy the filter without disturbing other users. Outlook gets customizable themes, colors and accents, as well as on-board steps to help users easily migrate to the new Outlook. Additionally, with the new voice commands, you can send emails and specify others when you command. Last but not least, the update closes various safety holes. More information can be found here CVE-2021-38650 And CVE-2021-38655. The remaining updates provide the latest fixes and improve stability and performance.
Download -> Download Office 2019 for MacOS version 16.53 from Microsoft
The update for version 16.53 requires MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above and can be downloaded through Auto Update or Microsoft. To use Auto Update, start an app and check Help> Updates. More information about this update can be found below or through Microsoft.
The update to version 16.53 is now available for download from Microsoft:
Download -> Download MacOS Office 365 from the Mac App Store
You can now download the update for version 16.53 from the Mac App Store:
Version 16.53 includes the following new features and improvements:
Feature updates for Word ->
- With the editor you get the most out of your writing: The editor reviews your writing style and makes suggestions for spelling, grammar and stylistic problems: B. Create more precise sentences, choose simple words or write systematically.
Feature Updates for Excel ->
- Control Mac for Mac’s New Data Source Settings: Use the New Data Source Settings dialog box to manage Power Query data sources, delete credentials, and change file location.
- Sort filter without disturbing other users: Create your own footage when you collaborate with others in Excel. So the filter can be deployed without disturbing the current view of others.
Feature Updates for Outlook ->
- Designers: Customizable designs, colors and accents.
- On-boarding steps: On-boarding steps to help users easily migrate to the new Outlook for Mac.
- Use your voice to send emails and @ notes: With the new voice commands, you can send emails and specify others when you command.
Security Updates ->
Office applications for MacOS require a Mac with MacOS 10.14 Mojave or later.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.