NTA AIAPGET 2020 Answer Key has been released: According to the latest update, NTA has officially released the AIAPGET 2020 Answer Key for the recent AYUSH Entrance Test. Candidates appearing for the NTA AIAPGET 2020 exam can now download the Provisional Answer Key by logging into the exam portal i.e. ntaaiapget.nic.in. Alternatively, a direct link to the NTA AIAPGET 2020 Answer Key is also provided below, from which candidates can download the Answer Key and obtain details about the challenge or objection process for it.
Window to increase Challenge up to 15Th October
In addition to publishing the provisional answer key for the AIAPGET 2020 exam, the exam authority NTA has also opened a window to raise challenges against the answer key. Candidates who feel that any answer given in the AIAPGET 2020 Answer Key is incorrect can object against it through the official website. Window 15 is open for raising objections against AIAPGET Answer Key 2020Th October 2020 and candidates have to pay Rs.1000 / – for the question they want to challenge.
NTA AIAPGET Answer Key 2020 How to challenge or object online?
The Exam Authority has opened a window raising the challenge against the Provisional Answer Key for AIAPGET 2020 through the Exam Portal Online. The step-by-step process is described below in detail:
- Step 1: Visit the official exam portal, i.e. ntaaiapget.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the Link to Challenge AIAPGET 2020 Answer Key and Questionnaires
- Step 3: Log into the portal using your application number and password.
- Step 4: You will be shown 120 questions with the correct questions
- Step 5: Select the question you want to challenge the answer key
- Step 6: Raise your challenge and submit the necessary evidence
- Step 7: Pay the required application fee for the challenge
- Step 8: Download the receipt and take a printout for future reference
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.