Nintendo Switch OLED model Finally Officer: New version of hybrid console announced by Nintendo Trailer You can see above and date Exit, Set for October 8th.
So it is not called Nintendo Switch Pro, it will not be released in September, but Bloomberg and other sources have come very close to reporting information about the new model of Nintendo operating system.
“The Nintendo Switch family is expanding again!” Reads the summary of the video. “Available on October 8, the Nintendo Switch (OLED model) combines the versatility of the Nintendo Switch with the new 7-inch OLED screen, wide adjustable position and more.”
We studied Official press release With all the details of the case on the Nintendo Switch OLED:
The Nintendo Switch family is about to expand again. With the Nintendo Switch (OLED model) available from October 8, players will have the option to enjoy a wider list of titles for the Nintendo Switch.
Nintendo Switch (OLED model) Similar to Nintendo Switch, but includes one 7 inch OLED screen With rich colors and more contrast.
The Nintendo Switch (OLED model) has a wide adjustable stand, a new platform with standard LAN port for standard online gaming sessions in tablet mode, 64GB of internal memory and integrated speakers with portable modes and upgraded audio for the table.
Like the Nintendo Switch, the Nintendo Switch (OLED model) allows users to play on TV and share joy-con controllers to create fun multiplayer sessions.
Also, like the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite, the Nintendo Switch (OLED model) offers excellent versatility, allowing you to play both indoors and outdoors. A package containing the Nintendo Switch (OLED model) and a protective film for the console screen is also available on the console boot.
The Nintendo Switch (OLED model) will launch on October 8, in conjunction with the Android Tread, following the Android Fusion. Thanks to the OLED screen of the new console, fans of the adventures of Samos Aran, who started with Metro for NES, can still experience the amazing experience.
Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) Introduces three Nintendo Switch game upgrades:
- TV mode: Once the Nintendo Switch Console (OLED model) is inserted into the cradle, you can turn on the Nintendo Switch caps on the TV screen. There is an additional way for users to go online using the built-in LAN port.
- Tablet mode: By opening the stand on the back of the console, you can play multiplayer games with two joy-con controllers using the integrated screen. The wide adjustable position allows you to position the console more evenly, and also makes it possible to choose the angle you want.
- Minor mode: Users can pick up the console and play local or online multiplayer with friends wherever they go. The 7-inch OLED screen produces rich colors with high contrast.
Initially, available on the console Two colors:
- Nintendo Switch (OLED model) White, white joy-con controllers, black console main body and white base.
- Nintendo Switch (OLED model) with neon red / neon blue, neon red and neon blue joy-con controller, black main console body and black base.
All controllers Joy-Con Existing Nintendo switches are compatible with this new model. Additionally, the Nintendo Switch (OLED model) allows you to run the entire list of Nintendo Switch titles.
Anyone who wants to buy this new console, convert downloadable games and save data from another Nintendo Switch can find more information about the transfer process on the Customer Service section on “How to Transfer Your User Data”.
Available on October 8th, the Nintendo Switch (OLED model) features a 7-inch OLED screen, rich colors and more variation, wide adjustable position in tablet mode, new platform with LAN port and more. Like the Nintendo Switch, the Nintendo Switch (OLED model) allows you to play in TV, laptop and table mode.