Nintendo has released the latest firmware update for the Nintendo Switch. All console owners can get their hands on version 14.0.0
To create a new group, go to the right and select “All Software”. Press the “L” button to start the actual party. Last played, time played, title and publisher sort your content. Then you can organize the software display. The last step is to create a group name.
With the ability to create bands, today’s update also includes some changes to the Bluetooth audio volume.
Added “Groups” function in the “All Software” menu.
- You can now create software groups to help organize your software topics.
- Creating teams for different game types, developers or whatever you want to organize will make it easier to find the application you want.
- You can create up to 100 groups with a maximum of 200 titles per group.
- The button to go to the “All Software” screen is displayed only if the system has 13 or more software title icons.
- For more information, see How to Create Software Groups.
The volume behavior of Bluetooth® audio has changed.
- You can now adjust the volume of Bluetooth audio devices using the volume control buttons on the Nintendo Switch ™ console or Bluetooth audio device.
- For these changes to take effect, the Bluetooth audio device must support AVRCP profiles.
- When using the device control buttons, the volume displayed on the console reflects the Bluetooth audio volume.
- Maximum output level has been increased for some Bluetooth audio devices.
- When connecting a device for the first time, the volume will be reduced to prevent a sudden increase in volume.
- For more information, see the section How to connect and manage Bluetooth audio devices.
How to do ?
- Make sure your Nintendo Switch console is updated to version 14.0.0 or later.
- From the Nintendo Switch Home menu, scroll to the right and select All Software.
- Press the L button to display your software in groups.
- The first time you create a group, a pop-up will appear asking you to create a new group.
Once the first group is created, click the + button to create a new group.
Check all the software titles you want to add to the new group and click Next.
Rearrange the software titles as desired and tap Next.
Enter a name for the group and press OK.
New group groups will be added to the list.
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”