If you were browsing our homepage this morning you will no doubt be guessed that Nintendo has kicked our news industry into gear by releasing its latest financial earnings report. While this is a lot of work for poor souls, we also get an updated list of confirmed future releases.
While it doesn’t list anything we don’t already know, it confirms that despite any epidemic concerns, the games listed below are still on track for their release dates. Some games have been pushed back a bit Famicom Tride Club The titles, many of the most exciting games on the horizon are still listed as ‘DPA’ or ‘to be announced’.
Japan (valid until November 2020)
United Nations (Valid until November 2020)
Europe (Valid until November 2020)
- Hirol Warriors: Age of Disaster – 20 November, 2020
- Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise – 4 December, 2020
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Anger – 12 February, 2021
- Bold Default II – 26 February, 2021
- Bayonetta 3 – DBA
- Metro Prime 4 (Temporary) – DBA
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Sequel (Prov.) – D.P.A.
- New Pokemon Snap – DPA
What do you expect most from these games, and which of those ‘DPA’ titles do you most want to see? Let us know in the comments.
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”