The third beta of Android 12 is now available. It introduces new features and mobiles compatible with the latest version.
As indicated in the official update schedule, The The third beta of Android 12 is now available for download On Google Pixel mobiles.
The Android 12 beta number three Increasing update, it introduces Minor operational and performance improvements in previous installments.
Phones compatible with Android 12 Beta 3
When launching the first beta of Android 12, Google said that a total of 22 devices from 11 brands will be compatible with the trial version. However, Google Pixel Always tops the list of supported devices, and they are First you can install the beta number 3 of Android 12.
- Pixel 3
- Pixel 3 XL
- Pixel 3a
- Pixel 3A XL
- Pixel 4
- Pixel 4 XL
- Pixel 4 a
- Pixel 4A5G
In the case of models coming from other manufacturers, it is necessary to wait to determine each brand Version update, Can be installed manually by following the steps in our guide.
180 mobiles that will get Android 12, anytime
Download Android 12 Beta 3
Those who have already installed the first or second beta version of Android 12 on their phone, Receive an update to the third edition via OTA Automatically.
On the other hand, those who want to try Android 12 for the first time should do so Subscribe to the Android Beta Program – for free Download the update through your mobile settings using the Google Account associated with your device. If you do not know how to do this, we suggest you check out our guide to updating Android.
Android OTA 12 can also be installed manually by downloading it from the Google Developer Page.
All the news of Android 12 Beta 3
Although it is an increasing update, Android 12 Beta 3 is introducing one Significant number of functional innovations Google is detailed on its Android Developer Blog. They are as follows:
- Scrolling screen shots : Extended screen shots have finally arrived on Android, giving it the option to take Screen shot Listings on apps and webpages in an easy way and without the need to use third-party applications.
- Search on device: Beta 3 includes operating system support for AppSearch, the new high-performance search engine built into the device. With AppSearch, applications can encode and search structured data with built-in full-text search capabilities, and use their own features such as highly efficient indexing and retrieval, with multilingual support and relevant rankings.
- Privacy metrics API on window inserts– Added support for privacy indicators in the status bar that is displayed when an app uses the device’s camera, location, or microphone. Since measurements can be displayed while an application is in high-speed mode and commands or content can be hidden, applications need to know where the measurements can be drawn and make the necessary changes to prevent useful content from being hidden. To do this, new Privacy Flag APIs have been added to Beta 3.
- Configurable camera and microphone switches for business – New switches have been added to Beta 2, which allow users to instantly disable access to the device’s microphone and camera for all applications. This functionality is now available to enterprise administrators so that they can set the necessary controls on the devices they manage.
- New license for CDM related applications launching front services– To better support related applications that perform basic functionality while providing system transparency, applications associated with the Device Manager (CDM) may launch frontal services from the background by announcing a new default authentication.
- Better and faster automatic rotation Android’s auto-rotate feature has been improved with face detection, so you can more accurately identify when to rotate the screen using the front camera. For example, it can be very useful for people who use their devices while lying on a sofa or bed.
- Android 12 for games– With game mode APIs you can “react” to select players’ performance profile for the game, prioritize battery life for longer trips or perform for maximum picture frequencies.
Above all, Android 12 introduces the number 3 Final version API and SDK, Developers already have a stable environment to work with.
Currently, Only one more beta separates us 12. The definitive version of Android The fourth beta is coming in August, It will be tried with him Get full stage stability, Before publishing changes to the AOSP code.
Related topics: Android