Members get a new Xbox update Xbox Insider. It is available to Delta members and can be downloaded now if you are one.
Xbox Insider July 14 Update – Link Details
The new Xbox Insider update will be available from 1pm last night, which will be mandatory from July 14 until noon, yet for Xbox Insider Delta members. To learn more about how to sign up and participate in the Xbox Insider program to test some Xbox features ahead of time, see us Complete file In the case.
- Fixed in the quick restart feature, some games will show a black screen when the quick application is restarted and restarted.
- Edits of some translations for different languages. Keep in mind that some users may find strangely displayed text (characters that are often pronounced everywhere). This occurs when a text is not yet fully translated and the Xbox update is made available to the public.
The issues listed below are currently being fixed by developers.
- Some gamers have reported that applications have failed to start and display the update message or error code 0x80073D0F. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app should fix the issue.
- In the Disney + app, the image will disappear even if the sound is found in the background of specific content. You can pause your content and try restarting. If the problem persists, try restarting your Xbox.
- Some players do not have audio when Dolby Atmos is on.
- Some TVs that do not support Dolby Vision at 120 Hz also perform poorly at 60 Hz or HDR. Works with Xbox manufacturers to fix the problem.
- Mass Effect: Some games like Legendary Edition will no longer benefit from Dolby Vision after the update is used. This is normal because it is a feature under test.
- Links in the Edge browser will not work in its latest version.
- Some joystick controls do not work. Restart it if you have your game.
- HDMI-CEC may not work for some.
- Some games may appear in the library with the false impression that this is a trial version.