The National Testing Agency or NTA conducts national level medical entrance exams as Neat 2020. Millions of students have taken the exams and expect neat 2020 results soon. Students will be able to download the Neat 2020 results through the website, sometimes the Neat 2020 result will cause heavy traffic website crash on the day. However, there are some alternative ways to check marks on NEET 2020 result date to help students find out their marks easily. The Digilocker app is a way to check the results on the Neat 2020 result date.
Also read | NIOS Result 2020: Digilocker app for providing documents, certificates, mark sheets online
Why Digilocker for Neat Result 2020?
The Digilocker application / website is a major initiative of the Ministry of Electronics and IT, which aims at ‘citizens’ digital empowerment’ by providing access to authentic digital documents in the ‘Digital Document Wallet’. Digilocker is an application launched in 2015 on the initiative of Digital India. It is a cloud storage space for individuals as well as companies. The government has in the past launched these applications to facilitate central facilities.
Also read | Kerala SSLC Certificate 2020: How to Download SSLC Certificate 2020 through Digilocker
Digilocker application details that need to be known before the Neat 2020 result date
You can download the Digilocker app on your smartphone to access the Neat 2020 result. Students can log into their accounts with the help of credentials sent to students via SMS on their mobile numbers to check the Neat 2020 result. You can also go to the Digilocker website to get the Neat 2020 result. Below is a step-by-step method to get the service.
How to create a Digilocker account?
- Visit Digilocker’s registration page at www.digilocker.gov.in.
- Enter your permanent mobile number and click Continue.
- OTP will be sent to the mobile number.
- Fill out this OTP on the website, and then click Verify.
- Set your Digilocker username and password and write it down in your notebook so that you do not forget your username and password.
- Note: The password should not contain words in your username.
- Then type in your Aadhaar number and verify by OTP or Fingerprint option.
- Your Digilocker app account is finally set up.
How To Download Neat Result Through Digilocker
- Login to the Digilocker app using your login credentials i.e. username and password.
- Go to profile page and sync Aadhaar number.
- However, if you have already created an account using the Aadhaar number, Step 2 is not required.
- Click on the ‘Drag Partner Documents’ button. You will see two dropdown options.
- In the first dropdown, select Neat 2020.
- In the next drop-down, select the results you want to download (i.e. Neat Results).
- Enter the registration details as mentioned on the Neat Admit Card.
- Click on ‘Get Document’ and then your neat digital results will be downloaded.
- Click on the ‘Save to Locker’ button to save these documents to your Digilocker account so that you can access the app when you need any credentials in the future.
- Following this, the Neat 2020 cutoff will also appear on the NTA website.
Also read | Neat 2020: The Neat 2020 result will end soon at ‘ntaneet.nic.in’
Also read | NEET 2020 Answer Key and Result may be announced soon on Ntaneet.nic.in