Publisher Sticky Lock and game developer Alterco Games have announced that Sanity of Morris will be released on March 23, 2021. It is available for தள 14.99 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PC, Linux and MacOS platforms.
About Morris’ sanity
John’s father suddenly disappears and strange plants invade his house, discovering that the government is covering up the aliens. Use your flashlight to find clues to find out the truth and find the hidden messages he left behind. Do you have the courage to follow the path he left for you?
Nothing more than a flashlight and a notebook, slipping into the character of Jonathan Morris and a distinct reality from fiction. Use the flashlight to find clues such as the trail you need to find your father and hidden messages. But it will also warn enemies trying to find you. Meanwhile, mysterious plants respond to light and allow you to create new paths to climb. Sneaking through bizarre circumstances will make John doubt his intelligence.
“At first glance, Morris’s Sanity looks like a psychological horror, as one might expect; scary and exciting, full of monsters and mysteries. But we want to tell a story that does not appear. Players come out of experience, are excited, yes, but they have seen or read We are also very happy to see that there is skepticism in some things.
Everyone knows that game designers are a sneaky bunch, right? ”- Mathieu’s Kramer, Story Game Designer.
- Find your way insanely and avoid dangerous enemies.
- Mysterious plants respond to light that allows you to create new paths.
- Use your flashlight to reveal steps and hidden messages.
- Collect audio tapes, secret files and old photos to create a timeline of events.
- Discover the truth about your father and his extraterrestrial conspiracy theories. Was he crazy? Or do you have?