oi- Abhinaya Prabhu
As people work from home and students take online classes, there is an increase in collaboration tools and applications. One of the most popular applications is Microsoft Teams, which is changing the way people collaborate.
Microsoft Groups allows users to sign in to the app directly via their Android or iOS device. It has many advantages such as built-in group voice and video calling, 10GB group file storage space and 2GB storage space per user. Also, this collaboration tool works with office web applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.
If you are wondering how to download Microsoft Teams on your device, here we have it detailed for Android smartphones, laptops and PCs as well. Check out the steps from here.
How To Download Microsoft Groups On Android
Microsoft Teams are available for download on Android devices. It is worth noting that this application is available in the Google Play Store, you need to download and install it on your smartphone as described here.
- Open the Google Play Store on your smartphone
- Search Microsoft Teams
- Select the appropriate application and “Microsoft Teams” and tap Install Application
- Once downloaded, the teams can enjoy the app on your Android smartphone
How To Download Microsoft Groups On Laptop, PC
If you want to install Microsoft Groups on your laptop or computer, you should try the steps below.
- First, open a web browser and go to Microsoft.com
- Check the profile in the top right corner and select Download as a desktop application
- After downloading, open the file and run it
- Enter your login credentials in Microsoft Groups
That’s it! The Microsoft Teams collaboration app will be downloaded to your Android smartphone and laptop or PC.
The best mobiles in India