Microsoft has released a preview of all new updates for Windows 10 version 21H1, version 20H2 and version 2004. Non-security update KB5005101 for Windows 10 version 2004, 20H2 and 21H1 includes bug fixes and improvements: Microsoft lists several bugs in the update history fixed in this update. A list of issues resolved and unresolved in KB5005101 can be found at Microsoft. The update brings Windows 10 version 2004, 20H2 and 21H1 to OS Built 19041.1202, 19042.1202 and 19043.1202 and can be downloaded from the Windows Update or Update list. To use this update, you must install the KB5003173 update from May 11, 2021. If your device does not have the update KB5003173 or later LCU, you will need a special servicing stock update KB5005260 Since August 10, 2021. To download and install the update, go to Settings ›Update & Security› Windows Update. Area There are custom updates You can find the link to download and install the update. More information about this update for Windows 10 can be found below or through Microsoft.
Download -> Download the KB5005101 update for Windows 10
You can download KP5005101 for Windows 10 directly from Microsoft here:
September 1, 2021 -KB5005101 (OS Built 19041.1202, 19042.1202, and 19043.1202) Preview
This security non-upgrade includes quality improvements. Major changes include:
- Bluetooth headsets update a rare feature that only works for voice calls.
- Updates an issue that gives the wrong Furigana result when you cancel the Japanese restoration.
- An issue with resetting sync for Microsoft One Drive only updates to “known folders” after you install Windows Update.
- Updates an issue that prevents audio headsets from connecting to the device using USB if the device has specific third-party audio drivers.
- Updates an issue with resizing images that can create glowing and residual line artwork.
- Updates an issue that prevents typing any words in the username box during the out-of-the-box experience (OOBE) process. This problem occurs when you use the Chinese input method editor (IME).
- Updates the issue of copying and pasting a text box on Office 365 processors. If you use an IME, text cannot be inserted into the text box.
- Updates an issue that may cause your device to stop working while gesturing touch input. This problem can occur if you touch too many fingers in the middle of the gesture with the touchpad or screen.
- Updates an issue with an external monitor displaying a black screen after sleep. This problem can occur when an external monitor connects to a docking station using a specific hardware interface.
- Updates the issue of resetting the brightness for standard dynamic range (SDR) content on high-dynamic range (HDR) monitors. This happens after you restart your device or reconnect with the device remotely.
- Windows 10 servicing stack update – 19041.1161, 19042.1161, and 19043.1161: This update makes quality improvements to the servicing stack, the component that installs Windows updates. Service Stack Updates (SSU) ensures that you have a strong and reliable servicing stock so that your devices can receive and install Microsoft updates.
More information about KB5005101 for Windows 10 can be found here Microsoft.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.