Microsoft has released a preview of the new package for Windows 10 version 21H1, version 20H2 and version 2004. Non-security update for Windows 10 version 2004, 20h2 and 21h1 includes KB5004296 bug fixes and improvements: Microsoft lists more than 30 bugs in the update history fixed in this update. A list of issues resolved and unresolved in KB5004296 can be found at Microsoft. Release Notes Overview Provides a complete overview of all new features. The update brings Windows 10 version 2004, 20H2 and 21H1 to OS Built 19041.1151, 19042.1151 and 19043.1151, and can now be downloaded from the Windows Update or Microsoft Update list. To use this update, KB5003173 must be updated from May 11, 2021. To download and install the update, go to Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows Update. Area There are custom updates You can find the link to download and install the update. More information about this update for Windows 10 can be found below or through Microsoft.
Download -> Download the KB5004296 update for Windows 10
You can download KP5004296 for Windows 10 directly from Microsoft here:
July 29, 2021 -KB5004296 (OS Built 19041.1151, 19042.1151, and 19043.1151) Preview
This security non-upgrade includes quality improvements. Major changes include:
- Updates an issue that prevents gaming services from opening certain games for desktop users.
- Updates an issue that prevents text from being entered using the input method editor (IME). For example, it can start if you set the power options to turn off the power by closing the lid of the laptop.
- Updates an issue that triggers the sound of selecting something in the game when the trigger button on the game controller is pressed.
- Updates an issue that prevents power programs and game mode from working as expected. This results in lower frame rates and reduced performance during gaming.
- After you connect to a virtual private network (VPN) it updates an issue where you can no longer detect if you are connected to the Internet.
- Updates printing issue to stop printing or incorrect output. This problem occurs when you print using a USB connection after updating to Windows 10, version 2004 or later.
- Windows 10 Servicing Stack Update – 19041.1145, 19042.1145, and 19043.1145: This update makes quality improvements to the servicing stock, which is part of installing Windows updates. Service Stack Updates (SSU) ensures that you have a strong and reliable servicing stock so that your devices can receive and install Microsoft updates.
More information about KB5004296 for Windows 10 can be found here Microsoft.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.