Microsoft has released a preview of all new updates for Windows 10 version 21H1, version 20H2 and version 2004. Non-security update KB5005611 for Windows 10 version 2004, 20H2 and 21H1 includes bug fixes and improvements: Microsoft lists several bugs in the update history fixed in this update. A list of issues resolved and unresolved in KB5005611 can be found at Microsoft. The update brings the Windows 10 version 2004, 20H2 and 21H1 to OS Built 19041.1266, 19042.1266 and 19043.1266, and can now be downloaded from the Windows Update or Microsoft Update list. To use this update, you must install the KB5003173 update from May 11, 2021. If your device does not have this update or later LCU, you will need to perform a separate servicing stack update KB5005260 Since August 10, 2021. To download and install the update, go to Settings ›Update & Security› Windows Update. Area There are custom updates You can find the link to download and install the update. More information about this update can be found below or through Microsoft.
Download -> Download the KB5005611 update for Windows 10
You can download KP5005611 for Windows 10 directly from Microsoft here:
September 30, 2021 -KB5005611 (OS Built 19041.1266, 19042.1266, and 19043.1266) Preview
This security non-upgrade includes quality improvements. Major changes include:
- Updates an issue where the computer clock is incorrect one hour after the Daylight Saving Time (DST) change.
- Updates the issue of applications such as Microsoft Outlook suddenly stopping working during normal use.
- Updates issue with Microsoft Outlook add-on, which prevents typing response.
- Updates the issue of blurred messages and interests icons when you use certain screen resolutions.
- Right-clicking on the taskbar even if that feature is disabled on your device updates an issue for messages and interests to appear.
- Updates an issue that could cause distortion in the sound recorded by Cordana and other voice assistants.
- Updates an issue where your device stops working after you restart.
- Updates an issue that prevents applications from providing input when the taskbar is not at the bottom of the screen.
- Windows 10 servicing stack update – 19041.1220, 19042.1220, and 19043.1220: This update makes quality improvements to the servicing stack, the component that installs Windows updates. Service Stack Updates (SSU) ensures that you have a strong and reliable servicing stock so that your devices can receive and install Microsoft updates.
More information about KB5005611 for Windows 10 can be found here Microsoft.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.