The most beautiful meteor shower of the year tonight! Don’t miss the inevitable summer event, which will take place right before your eyes from 10pm.
Percussion rain is the paradise of summer. Meet this Thursday, August 12, from 10pm, to observe the most popular shower of shooting stars.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Perseids
1. It’s really a meteor shower. Asteroids from the asteroid Swift-Dutt will enter the Earth’s atmosphere, forming stars.
2. Percussion appeared in Greek mythology, Who identified the constellation Perseus, is not far from Cassiopeia.
3. The tradition of swearing is several thousand years old. : According to the 2nd century Greco-Egyptian astronomer and astrologer Ptolemy, seeing a shooting star is a sign that the gods are watching us, the right time to address them, with prayer or desire.
4. You can see 100 meteors per hour.
5. The conditions this year are optimal : Good weather is expected, the moon is not visible, and pollution is low in the region.
How to take care of shooting stars?
- Stay away from any source of artificial light (turn off your phones and block incandescent lights)
- Sit in the sun or lie on the floor
- While the main thing is to see the sky as much as possible above all else, focus your vision on radiation first.
- All you have to do is enjoy the show!
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”