Share No doubt about it Instant message Used more in the world, and more than that every day 32 million Italian users Uses it to exchange messages with friends and loved ones. The company’s development team is constantly working on developing new features to make the application easier, but Panda Defense Analyzed the latest findings introduced by the application in 2021.
Great news introduced by WhatsApp
Here are the latest 10 new features introduced by WhatsApp:
- Medieval News: Function, if enabled, allows you to automatically delete messages for more than a week;
- Manage space: Automatically delete files of 5 MB and above with the item “Manage space”;
- Dark theme: Probably one of the expected functions, the dark theme reduces the emission of light to make the eyes less tired;
- Biometric authentication: Access WhatsApp via your fingerprint on Android or via Face ID on iOS;
- Customizing notifications;
- Important messages and static chats: Long tap can adjust chat or label messages as important;
- Report and block contacts;
- Added module for groups: Avoid being automatically added to very different groups without your permission;
- Video calls on the WhatsApp web;
- Video calls with up to 8 people.
Panda Security Team explores WhatsApp’s security and underlines itApplication Secure thanks for ending to encryption protocols Results. Users who want to keep their account as secure as possible can follow these simple rules:
- Use a VPN;
- Password protects WhatsApp backup;
- Avoid accessing the WhatsApp web from public or shared computers;
- Change privacy settings from WhatsApp settings;
- Use two-step verification;
- Do not share sensitive data (personal photos, photos of documents, passwords and codes) on WhatsApp;
- Avoid rooting or detecting your smartphone.