Welcome to the Telepost! Beautiful cooperative puzzle Keyway Now available for Nintendo Switch and PC. English publisher Sold Out is releasing a beautiful co-op puzzle game today Keyway Nintendo Switch and PC. Game Coming Soon by Stoneweight & Sons PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X | Also available on the S and Xbox One.
The release trailer on YouTube provides insight into the normal daily chaos at the post office run by Kiwi:
Gamescom Awards 2020 “Best Family Games” Award Keyway A beautiful and confusing co-op game in which two little Kiwis Jeff and Debra have fun, but also do exciting work in a mailroom. Since both birds cannot use their hands, they have to work through the interactive terrain of levers, bells and buttons to type telegrams, post packages and send emergency messages. After all, the Swiss Post can’t take a break!
- Mess in the mailroom – In the role of a kiwi bird working at the post office, soldiers telegraph with a friend, send emergency messages and send parcels to continue mailing.
- Bitter, very confusing buying pattern Players work together on the couch or gather online in a chaotic co-op.
- Single player with sympathy – To fully start the solo mail service adventure, both kiwis can be controlled with a single controller.
- Dangerous postal situations – To become a master in the postal service, players must efficiently handle beautiful birds through post offices and post offices.
- Seasonal nonsense – Winter weather, autumn thunderstorms and other dangers make the job difficult for Jeff and Debra, but cannot be stopped by a true post expert.
- Customizable kiwi fruit – Players can adjust the color of their Kiwi scars and open new parts – Birds will look even more beautiful with the hat!
Nintendo Switch Edition Keyway Includes exclusive “Lavender Night” and “Amber Night” clockroom accessories so players can transform their mailroom into a more medieval one. With these dazzling helmets and majestic shields, Jeff and Debra are well equipped to deal with the telepost in honor of the Bungalow Basin!
We created the world of the Bungalow Basin and came up with weird mail service footage that our little mail birds had to solve. We hope this will be the beginning of a long and successful career for our two feathered stars Jeff and Debra in Telepost, and players will love the post-pantomonium we created for them.
Grand Jessell, artist Bee Stoneweed & Sons
KeyWe is a lot of fun for friends and families of all ages. The mild humor of the game and the cooperative solution of the puzzles made me laugh again and again during development. We are pleased that players are finally starting their transition to Telepost, and we are excited to see if they will become real masters of the postal service!
Katie Clark, Senior Product Manager Pei sold out
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”