Government of Tamil Nadu Karur District has published the recruitment notification for the posts of Police Personnel on its official website karur.nic.in. Check out the details here
Karur District Appointment 2020
Karur District Appointment 2020: The Government of Tamil Nadu, Karur District, has published the recruitment notification for the posts of Police personnel on its official website karur.nic.in on 14 October 2020. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post of Karur District Police Personnel. On or before 26 October 2020 Tamil Nadu Uniform Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) official website at tnusrbonline.org.
A total of 7800 vacancies are available for police personnel, of which 695 vacancies are for Armed Forces Second Guard posts, 6545 vacancies are for Tamil Nadu Special Police posts, 112 Prisons are Second Class Guard fire posts, 458 vacancies are for fire and relief operations.
Eligible and interested candidates should check the Karur District Recruitment Notification before applying for the posts
Application deadline – 26 October 2020
Karur District Police Staff Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 7800
- Second Guard of the Armed Forces – 695
- Second Class Tamil Nadu Special Police – 6545
- Prison Second Class Guard – 112
- Fire and Rescue Operations – 458
Eligibility Criteria for Karur District Police Personnel Posts
Candidates can check the detailed notification link given below for eligibility details
How to apply for Karur Police Personnel Recruitment 2020?
Candidates can apply for Karur Police Recruitment 2020 through the official website of TNUSRB – tnusrbonline.org on or before October 26, 2020.
How to download Karur District Police Personnel Notification 2020?
- Go to Karur District Official Website – www.karur.nic.in
- Click on ‘Recruitment’ given under the ‘Notices’ tab on the home page.
- Check out the ad for ‘Appointment for Police Personnel’. Last date to apply: 26.10.2020 ‘
- Karur Police Recruitment PDF appears on your screen
- Download the PDF for future use