The update for version 4.58 is available for download to Irfanview Image Viewer from the official website. The update brings a number of functional improvements, enhancements, bug fixes and security improvements, which can be found below. As many plug-ins have been modified and updated, the latest version of the Irfanview plug-ins must also be installed. Update with version number 4.58 requires Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10, and it is also available for download for Irfan View and Irfan View Plugins. If you use the Irfanview app for Windows 10, you should receive an automatic update within the next 24 hours. More information about this update can be found below or officially Website.
Download -> Download the classic version of Irfanview for Windows
Version 4.58 is now available for download from the official website:
Download -> Download the Irfanview app for Windows from the Microsoft Store
Version 4.58 can now be downloaded from the Microsoft Store:
Version 4.58 includes the following new features and improvements:
- New option in the ‘Insert text’ dialog: Insert text below / above the image.
- New in volume mode ‘Insert Text’ dialog: Adjust font size to screen height.
- New option in ‘Resize’ dialog: Set image size in megapixels.
- New option in the ‘Copy file’ dialog: Create duplicate files.
- New Option: Place mouse pointer on toolbar.
- New Plugin: OptiPNG.
- PNGOUT Plugin Removed.
- Removed RIOT Plugin.
- Fixed bug in GIF animation.
- Fixed several bugs in the plugin format.
- WPG plugin bugs fixed (CVE-2021-27224 and CVE-2021-27362).
- New panda icon (thumbnails).
- Some plug-ins have been changed, please install the latest version.
IrfanView Application for Windows -> Description
Irfan View is a free image viewer with all important functions and supports many file formats. You can find an overview of all supported models from the manufacturer.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.