The Bigg Boss 14 premiere is set to begin today. With the ongoing IPL fever, people want to hit both. Thanks to evolving technology, consumers can watch the IPL on their TV and watch Bigg Boss on their smartphone. At this point, the reality TV show will be streamed live on the Voot app. Here’s how to view a display online using your smartphone or PC:
How to watch Bigg Boss 14 using Voot on PC?
- Open Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or your favorite web browser on your Windows PC or Mac.
- Go to www.voot.com.
- Sign in or register on the website using your email ID and other details.
- Search for Bigg Boss and start streaming it.
How To Watch Bigg Boss 14 Using Vote On iPhone?
- Go to the Apple App Store.
- Search for Voot.
- Download and install the application.
- Open the app and sign in using your credentials. If necessary, register for a new login credentials.
- Search for Bigg Boss and start airing the latest season.
How to watch Bigg Boss 14 using Voot on Android?
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- Use the search bar to find the Voot app.
- Download and install the application on your smartphone.
- Open the Voot app.
- Login or register.
- Tap on the Bigg Boss banner or search for the show to air online.
Note that to watch Bigg Boss episodes on TV 24 hours before, you need Wood’s premium plan. The plan also brings other benefits such as unique invisible and uncut scenes, ad-free experience and more from Bigg Boss. Wood is currently priced at Rs. 99 and the annual plan is Rs. 499.
The latest technology news
Fighting coronavirus: full coverage
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.