Here’s how to download and install GTA5 on your computer via Steam, Epic Games Store and Rockstar Games Launcher.
Almost a decade after its release GTA5 Available on many platforms, coming soon on new generation consoles. The game was launched in 2013 on the PS3 and Xbox 360 and was developed for the PC in 2015.
We explain here How to download and install GTA5 on PC Via Steam, L Epic Games Store and Rockstar Games Launcher.
How to download and install GTA5 on PC?
It is important to mention that first GTA 5 is a paid game Also sites that offer to install this for free are illegal, so they should be avoided.
GDA5 has been available on PC since 2015
To install GTA 5 and its online mode on PDA players you need to follow the following steps.
- Download Rockstar Games Launcher Create an account. The release of the game will necessarily go through this application.
- Download Steam, Epic Sports Shop If you have not already.
- Go to your favorite site (Steam, EGS or Rockstar).
- Game Buy.
- Go to the library Steam, EGS or Rockstar Games launcher and Click Install.
- Wait for the game to download the required 100 GB.
- Start the game for the first time to do the final installations Follow the instructions, including connecting to the Rockstar Games launcher.
Players must then move on The first introductory chapter For Game Before Starting Story Mode or GTA5 Online.