Everdale Supercell’s new game is in beta from Monday, August 23rd. In this guide you can see how to download and install the game on your iOS or Android mobile.
Everdale A new co-op game created by Supercell that asks you to manage a village and make progress over time.
The title is available in beta from Monday, August 23rd, but If currently unable to play in France, We will show you more about how to download and install it.
How to download and install Everdale on iOS and Android mobiles?
If you want to play Everdale on iOS and Android mobile devices, for now you need to know, The title is not available in France, but it can be played in many countries, including Switzerland (Proof)
To use the beta in France, You need to go through a VPN Like the Nord VPN, it currently costs 2.80 euros per month if you subscribe for 2 years. With this VPN, You can install and download the game And here is the procedure to follow:
- First create a new Google or iOS account Depending on the OS of your smartphone
- Now clear the store data and cache With your machine, i.e. Google Play or App Store
- Then connect to VPN and find in Switzerland
- Start the store now Your new account has been created
- Finally download Everdale On the Google Play Store or the Swiss App Store Start the game with your VPN
Now, you can enjoy the Everdale beta from your smartphone in France. Of course, This is only a temporary solution, this game will be available in France soon.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.