The new update for the Xbox Series X confirms the sharp display of the dashboard in 4K resolution.
Xbox Series X owners can now download the brand new update for their console, which significantly enhances the dashboard’s own resolution. A feature that many users have liked in the past.
Previously, the dashboard was offered at 1080p’s own resolution and was later upgraded to 4K. The new update will change this and make the console menu sharper than before.
If you are having trouble finding a new option – some have even reported that their dashboard is stuck in 1080p resolution – we will show you how to set it all up here.
Download the Xbox Series X4K Dashboard Update
Eventually, you will have to download the update anyway. If you do not want to wait until the download is mandatory for everyone, you can start the search for a new update manually:
Manually download the Xbox Series X 4K Dashboard Update:
- Go to Settings
- Select the “System” section
- Now click on “Updates”
- Now select “Update Console” when the update is available
- Your console should now download the latest update that enables the 4K dashboard
Set up the 4K dashboard on the Xbox Series X.
The new resolution for the menu can be activated automatically. If you do not see a difference, you should check to see if it was changed or if there was a possible error. Then you have to set it up again and work after that.
Here’s how to find the option:
- Go to Settings
- Select the “General” section
- Here you can click on “View and TV options
- In the display area you select 1080p resolution
- To the question “Keep this resolution” you answered yes
- Once the change is applied, you will set the resolution to 4K UHD
- Answer again the question of whether you want to keep the resolution yes
- Your dashboard should now display in 4K resolution
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.