The Fortnight Season 6 update has finally arrived. Find out how to download it quickly on different sites.
After a three-month hunt between Star Wars, Hollywood and other video games, Cultural Pop shortcuts, Fortnight Season 5 has finally come to an end and leads to the long-awaited Season 6 update.
This new season has brought many new features to War Royal, including new weapons, significant changes to the map and new skins.
Before you start finding it, you have to go through the download box of the update, which is often feared by the players.
To help you, we have put together various tips to speed up the process of downloading your Fortnight update.
Close background applications
When you make an update, Fortnight continues to download its files. So to speed up this process, you need to make sure that your processor is not cluttered with tasks.
To do this, go to Task Manager and close all applications that run in the background and are of no use to you when downloading your update.
Free up space on your SSD / HDD
Leaving the Fortnight storage components in place can cause additional delays in download speeds.
So, make sure to free up space in your type of storage by deleting games or files that are often left untouched.
- Pause and restart the download: This may seem strange, but sometimes it speeds up downloads.
- Changing your DNS settings: Converting your DNS settings to Google’s public DNS will speed up multiple gamers’ downloads. Go to your network settings and select “Configure Internet Connection”. Manually select your DNS and enter the following parameters: Primary DNS 184.108.40.206, Secondary DNS: 220.127.116.11
- Leisure mode: This is a trick that works for many people and you need to put your console in leisure mode. To do this, go to Power Management Settings, set the features available in the rest of the mode, and then enable system automatic downloads. Now enable rest mode and come back later believing that your download is complete.
Xbox One / Series
- Close all open games and apps: To increase your download speed, you need to close all open apps and games.
- Avoid downloading as soon as the update is released: All other people should avoid downloading at the same time as soon as your update is released, as more people are downloading the update at the same time, so take the time.
- Change your DNS settings: Like the PlayStation, changing your DNS settings will increase your download speed. Your Network Settings, Network Tab -> Network Settings -> Advanced Settings -> DNS Settings -> Manual, then PS4 Like, Primary DNS: 18.104.22.168, Secondary DNS: 22.214.171.124
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.