Spotify is a popular music application for listening to songs online. It offers a wide range of songs to the users. You can listen to songs online but what to do when you do not have internet access? If you have Spotify Premium, you can download music from Spotify. We will also give you free alternatives. To learn how to download music from Spotify, read the full article.
Spotify has many features. One of them is allowing users to download songs. When you download a song, you can not view the file on your mobile. The song will be in the Spotify app. You can also listen to these songs when there is no internet connection. If you like a song, you can loop it on Spotify and download it later.
How do I delete a Spotify account?
Downloading music from Spotify is very easy. If you want to download the song directly to the Spotify app, you need to purchase the premium version. The premium version allows you to download music directly to the app but there is no free version. There are various options to download music from Spotify. They are:
Avec la version Premium de Spotify Sans la version Premium de Spotify
With the premium version of Spotify
The first option for downloading music is to use the premium version. We also recommend purchasing this version for other benefits. The premium version has no ads and offers you different options. You can not download music using the free version of Spotify. To download music from Spotify, there are two options.
From a smartphone
If you have a premium version of Spotify, you can download tracks from your smartphone. You can listen to these tracks while you are offline. However, you can not download each song separately. Spotify offers the option to download the playlist only. To download Spotify music, follow these steps:
- Open the Spotify app and tap “Your Library”.
- Tap the playlist you want to download.
- Next to the Share with friends button, you will see three dots. Tap it.
- Finally, to download the playlist, tap “Download” and listen to it offline.
By following the steps above, you can download the songs you want to listen to later. The same pattern can be followed on Android and iPhones.
From the computer
You can upload songs from PC to Spotify. However, you will need to download the same desktop version. Spotify does not give you the option to download songs using a web browser. To download songs from the desktop app, follow these steps:
- Open the desktop app and tap “Your Library”. Select the playlist you want to download.
- To download a playlist, tap the “Download” button next to the playlist.
Downloading songs using your computer is very easy. However, this method only applies to desktop applications and not to Internet applications.
Without the premium version of Spotify
After learning how to download songs to Spotify Premium, let’s take a look at some free options. Although we do not recommend this method, these are also some options. There are two different options for downloading music for free from Spotify.
The first option to download music for free is to use a third-party application called Spotiflyer. You can download the app from Github and install it. You may not find this application in the Google Play store due to copyright policy. To download music from Spotify using this app, follow the steps below:
- Download Spotiflyer and install the app on your phone or computer.
- Open the Spotify app and find the song you want to download. Tap the three dots next to the song.
- Tap “Share”.
- Tap “Copy link” and the link will be copied to your matchbox. 5.
- Open Spotiflyer, paste the link you just copied, and then tap “Search.”
- Tap the download button on the song page.
- After downloading the song, a check mark will appear next to the song.
So, you can download the song to your local storage using a third-party application called Spotiflyer. This allows you to get the song on your device and listen to it anytime.
The next application to download music is AllToMP3. You can use this app to store the song locally on your computer and listen to it anytime. To download music from Spotify using AllToMP3, follow these steps:
- Download AllToMP3 and install the app.
- Open Spotify and find the song you want to download.
- Tap the three dots next to the song, circle on “Share” and tap “Copy song link”.
- Open the AllToMP3 app, paste the link you just copied and press “Enter”.
So by using this app, you can download Spotify music to your computer. You can also use Spotiflyer and other applications.
What should I keep in mind when downloading music from Spotify?
When downloading music from Spotify, there are two things to keep in mind. You can not download a single song first. You can download the entire playlist when downloading from Spotify. The song will not be stored locally on your device, only on Spotify. As a result, you will not be able to share songs with others while you are offline.
There are various ways to download music from Spotify. The premium version of Spotify allows you to download tracks from the app, but not the free version.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.