Traffic fines have recently been increased and people will have to pay fines for violating traffic rules. These new rules have been laid down so people will become more responsible on the road and will not break the rules. The mistake that can easily get your claim denied is to fail to carry our documents, such as a driver’s license.
Today, we list these two apps that will help you avoid these traffic rules. These apps store your important documents in digital form on the cloud, so you don’t have to carry a hard copy everywhere. You need to save them once and show the digital version to any government official at any time.
Also, read | How To Renew Driving License Online & Offline
Are digital formats of documents valid?
According to the Ministry of Transport, driving license, vehicle registration or other documents in ‘electronic form’ are now valid under the Motor Vehicle Act. Citizens’ documents can be submitted to Governments Digilocker or M.Parivahan.
Digiloger is an application released by the Government of India last year to emphasize digitalisation. This application is designed to reduce the use of paper in government offices. You can store your license or vehicle registration documents so you don’t have to carry them with you every time you drive.
How to store your certificates in the Digilogger app
- Install Digiloger application From your smartphone Google Play Store Or App Store.
- Open the app and sign in using your contact number and you will receive one OTP Join the app.
- Go to Uploads Add the upload button in the tab and top right corner.
- Now, select and upload pictures of your documents and certificates.
- you can Create folders Categorize all your documents and find them easily.
Be sure to include your Aadhaar card number in the application to complete the authentication of your account and documents. You can scan the QR code on your certificates so you can add them to the Digilogger app without taking pictures.
Recommended | How To Avoid E-Payment By Filing Complaints
The mParivahan application has been released by the government to check the registration details of any vehicle. You can search for the vehicle registration by providing the required details on the homepage. Your vehicle record can also be saved, so you do not have to enter details every time.
How to save driving license in MParivahan application
- Download mParivahan application From your smartphone Google Games Shop Or App Store.
- Sign up Or sign in to the app using your contact number and other details.
- After that, go My R.C. Section and enter your Registration number. It will ask for the last four digits Soldier number and your machine number.
- Your details can be found on the dashboard.
You can also save your driver’s license from the My DL section of the app. This will get your license from the database and save it as a digital copy on your smartphone.
Also, read | Traffic violation? Here’s how to check and pay for your e – mail online
If you forget the vehicle’s registration documents or your driver’s license, you can avoid further traffic fines. We still recommend that you keep your driver’s license with you every time and a copy of the registration documents.
“How to download and store your driver’s license on your phone”,
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.