Microsoft has released Windows 11 with the ability to run Android applications. Although this feature was not available at the time of its introduction in Windows 11, it has only recently begun to appear and users can now download Android applications on their Windows 11 PCs. Users can download Android applications to Windows PC via the Amazon App Store. Available at the Microsoft Store.
Microsoft recently announced that it is ready to install more than 1,000 Android applications on Windows 11 PCs. Before downloading the Android app, users need to make sure they have the latest version of Windows 11 (General Preview Creation 1.8.32837.0). Users need a separate Amazon Appstore to download Android applications to their computer. Here are the steps:
Read more: Windows 11 gets its biggest update since launch: all new features.
- Go on Microsoft Store Located on the taskbar. You can go to the Start menu and search for the Microsoft Store.
- Search the Amazon App Store on Microsoft Store. Agree to enable “Virtualization” in your BIOS and begin the installation process.
- You will see a popup asking you to download something called Windows Subsystem for Android. Click to download.
- If asked to allow the app to make changes, click Yes.
- Once the download is complete, open the Amazon Appstore in the pop-up window.
- After a small loading screen, you will need to sign in with your Amazon account.
You can now open the Amazon Appstore to search for Android applications on Windows PCs. Here’s how:
- Open the Amazon Appstore
- Find the Android app you want to install.
- Once you find what you are looking for, click Get. The application will start installing.
After that, you can start using your Android applications on Windows PCs. On your PC, you can find Android applications in the Start menu> All Apps. Users can search for applications on their computer.
Read all the latest news, important news and live Assembly election announcements here.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.