The Epic Games Store initially made a lot of impression and has established itself as one of the most popular market places for PC games. In a space dominated by steam, the Epic Games Store was able to establish a niche of its own.
One of the ways in which it can establish itself as a viable alternative to other services such as Steam is by offering free games every month. Just like how the PlayStation Plus or Xbox Live Gold works, players can claim some free games for their PC every month.
What sets it apart from the bunch is that players do not have to pay for a subscription to the Epic Games Store. Players only need the Epic Games account and the Epic Games launcher to play the game.
One of the free games on the Epic Games Store this month is the indie phenomenon, Abzu. Underwater adventure, which allows the player to discover the vastness of the ocean, is one of Abju’s most unique gaming experiences.
How To Download Abzu For Free From Epic Games Store
To offer free games from the Epic Games Store, players must create an Epic Games account. Players can first create an account and download the launcher or vice versa.
Follow these steps to download Epic Games Launcher:
- Visit the Epic Games Store (link) Here).
- Select the “Get Epic Games” button in the upper right corner of the screen (download link Here).
- Once the download is complete, launch the Epic Games app on your PC.
- Create an Epic Games account by following the instructions when prompted.
Follow these steps to claim your free games:
1. Open the Epic Games Launcher app.
2. Select “Store” from the right side of the screen.
3. Under “Free Games”, you will find games that are available for free.
Published 09 October 2020, 16:04 IST