Need to send multiple PDFs? It may be interesting to include them in a single PDF to make the consultation easier. Here’s how to attach PDF files via computer or smartphone.
PDF (Portable Document Format) is a very convenient file format. In fact, it will keep the same look when you open it whether you are on PC (MacOS or Windows) or smartphone (iOS or Android). So the layout, visuals and fonts are also included in the PDF document. Most operating systems support this type of file on their own and many tools allow you to convert them.
Do you want to work on multiple different PDF files or send them to someone else? Combining different files and getting a PDF file can be very enjoyable. How to attach PDF files? Here are three different methods depending on your site:
How to attach PDF files to computer?
First, you will download the free software Adobe Acrobat DC. It allows you to make changes to a file, add comments and merge PDFs.
- Launch Acrobat DC and click the tab Tools, Then Attach files.
- A window opens to browse your files, select the one you want to merge.
- On the screen that appears, you may have the opportunity to rearrange the order of the files or delete excess items.
- Click Attach files, Depending on the power of your computer, the operation can last from a few seconds to minutes.
- Don’t forget to save your file by pressing Registration Define clear name.
How to attach PDF files to the web with your smartphone or computer?
There are many websites that allow you to edit and attach PDF files. We chose PDF24 tool With very clear interface and in French. This functionality is possible on any computer, tablet or smartphone, regardless of your OS.
- Go to the site PDF24 tool.
- Click the button Attach the PDF.
- Click the button Select files Or you can do the same operation by doing a simple drag and drop.
- Rearrange the order of the files if necessary. At the bottom left of the window that allows you to rearrange the order of the documents, click the button Mode page To display the contents of the files. So you will not be mistaken in their order.
- Click Create a PDF You must save it to your computer or send it by email or directly to your Google Drive.
How to attach PDF files on iOS?
Linking PDFs is a function that allows iOS to own. You need to go through the Files app.
- Open the app Files.
- Navigate to the folder where the files you want to merge are located. Note that all files to be processed must be in the same folder.
- Click Button showing three small dots Top right Of the screen.
- Select the line To select Tap on each desired file.
- Click The button that shows the three small dots on the bottom right Create screen and select PDF.
- Do not forget to rename the file, otherwise the selection will take the last name.
There you have it, you only have one PDF file with many pages. All you have to do is share.