Windows 11 Im Release-Preview-Channel
Install the preview version with the update
- Click on the Start menu Settings.
- Click on Update and security.
- Click on Windows Insider Program, Here we go, Link Account And Microsoft account.
- After clicking Further Sign in to your Microsoft account and click Further.
- Click under “Select your internal settings” Release Preview-Coal Twice Confirm And Restart now.
- After restarting Windows, open it Settings Again, click Update and security And Check for updates now.
- If your PC is compatible with Windows 11, a custom update to Windows 11 will appear, otherwise “Functional update for Windows 10, version 21H2” will appear. Start the installation with Click Download and Install.
Completeness. If you want to stay in the current version of Windows after installing the update and stop getting preview versions, click on Windows Settings Update and security, Windows Insider Program And turn on the “Stop getting pre-release versions” switch. Once the Windows version you are using is finished, your PC will automatically exit the test program.
Download the ISO file
- Double-click on the download area Download Tamil.
- If the message “You must be a member of the Windows Insider program to access this page” appears on the following website, click in the upper right corner Sign in And sign in with your Microsoft account.
- And then click Select version, Then on Windows 11 Insider Preview (Beta Channel) Built 22000.194 And Confirm.
- After clicking Select one, German, Confirm And 64-bit-download ISO downloaded. File size 5.1 gigabytes.
Reinstall the preview version via the ISO file
There are three options to install Windows 11 using the ISO file:
- Location Update: Double-click on the downloaded ISO file and then click setup.exe. Follow the instructions to update to the current version of Windows.
- System-DVD: To reinstall Windows 11, you need a DVD or installation USB stick. Due to the large ISO file (5.1 GB), you need a double layer blank for the DVD. After inserting it, right-click on the ISO file and then, if necessary, click Show more options, Burn the disk image And Burn. After the burning process, boot from the DVD inserted PC and follow the instructions for installing Windows.
- Setup-stick: Setting up using a USB stick is very practical. You can read how to create a downloaded ISO file from the USB stick in the Installation Guide for Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and 11.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.