Green Boss, How do I download? What are the rules for use in Italy, and where is it necessary? From next August 6, the Green Digital Certificate will be mandatory for access to a series of functions, services and businesses when the latest Govt Order signed by the Government comes into force. Here’s what you need to know.
How to get it, how to download it
After vaccination or negative test or recovery from Covit-19, the certificate will be automatically issued from the national site in digital and printable form.
Upon receipt of the certificate, a message will be sent via SMS or e-mail to those contacted during vaccination or testing or when the recovery certificate will be issued; The message contains the authentication code (AUTHCODE) and shortcuts to recover the certificate.
The certificate can be obtained independently from different channels: access via digital identification (SPIT / C) at the site https://www.dgc.gov.it/web/ or health card (or if you are with an identity document) not registered with the National Health Service) via email or SMS Along with the unique code obtained; Electronic health record; Via the ‘Immune’ application and soon in the IO application.
If you do not have digital tools, you can retrieve the health card in the digital card and paper version and the certificate with the help of an intermediary: general practitioner, pediatrician of free choice, pharmacist.
Rules, where you need it
The new criteria are defined in the order with new anti-Govt. Green certification is therefore required to access activities and businesses identified by the government-approved dl. To access it, it is necessary to have “Green Cowit-19 Certificates (Green Pass), which proves the minimum SARS-Cowboy-2 vaccine dose (valid 9 months) or recovery from SARS-Cowie-2 (valid 6 months)” or ” Implementing a rapid molecular or antigen test (valid for 48 hours) with a negative result for SARS-Cowie-2 virus “. Here is where:
– Catering services carried out by any company for in-table table consumption
– Open to the public, sporting events and competitions
– Museums, other institutions and places of culture and exhibitions
– Restricted to indoor activities in swimming pools, swimming centers, gyms, group sports, health centers, even within shelters
– Festivals and exhibitions, conferences and conferences
– Spas, theme and amusement parks
– Excluding cultural centers, social and recreational centers, indoor activities and educational centers for children, summer centers and related catering activities
– Activity of game rooms, racing rooms, bingo halls and casinos
– General Competitions “.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.