New version of the news program GPU-Z Available for download from this morning. This new version is stamped 2.37.0 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060, RTX 3080 Mobile, RTX 3070 Mobile, RTX 3060 Mobile, RTX A6000, A40, A100-SXM4- Supports 40GB, Drive PX2, P106M, Quattro K510M, modified Quattro K6000 graphics cards. It also supports new variants of the Nvidia GTX1650 Max-Q, Quattro P1000, GTX650 and GT430.
Note that the GPU-Z 2.37.0 AMD Radeon also provides preliminary support for the RX6700 and RX6600 series graphics cards. It also supports AMD Cezanne, Radeon Pro V520, R9 290X ES, Barco MXRT 2600 chips, Intel Comet Lake graphics chipsets for Celeron 5205U and i7-10810U.
Other minor changes and fixes are in the game, which can be found in the changelog below.
List of changes to GPU-Z 2.37.0
– Added memory vendor detection on Navi 1X and Navi 2X
– Nvidia Ampere PCIe hardware bug package added
– Filter added to prevent misreading in EVGA ICX
– Fixed dummy detection for some GT218 variants
– Improved Russian translation
– Added preliminary support for the Radeon RX6700 and RX6600 series
– Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060, RTX 3080 Mobile, RTX 3070 Mobile, RTX 3060 Mobile, RTX A6000, A40, A100-S. XM4-40GB, Drive PX2, P106M, Quattro K510M, Modified Quattro K6000
– Added support for additional variants of Nvidia GTX1650 Max-Q, Quattro P1000, GTX650, GT430
– AMD Cezanne, Radeon Pro V520, R9 290XS, Barco MXRT2600
– Added support for Intel Comet Lake graphics (Celeron 5205U and i7-10810U)
– Added vendor detection for Yeston
As usual, you can download GPU-Z 2.37.0 Publisher’s website From this page of our download section.