Saint-Ouen, France – April 22, 2022: Storyford Studio, Pixelheart and Just for Games are pleased to announce the release of Retro Action Game today. Conri2.
An actual sequel to the arcade game Conry Released 20 years ago Conri2 Beautiful pixel-art environments place frantic action at the center of its game.
Conri2 Now available on Steam, Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4 and Xbox One.
Not only did the good news come, we are pleased to make the Canary 2 original soundtrack available today on most streaming sites, such as Apple Music. Teaser, Spotify, Youtube Music, Amazon Music and many more. Find an exclusive interview with composer Steff Sirra on this occasion The title of our website.
On the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4, fans of the physics versions can find the box game, still available today.
With a different cover, certificate of authenticity, numbered sticker and PX Mission # 13 cover, collectors will have the opportunity to get their hands on a limited edition of the same console. 1999 Original MVS version of Ganryu.
Watch the trailer:
About Conry 2:
Ganryu 2 is a sequel to the 1999 Ganryu game produced by VISCO at NEOGEO in 1999. The universe takes place in a wonderful feudal Japan, the adventures of which are described in a series of books. Sword “).
Play as Miyamoto Musashi and travel from the north to the south of the strange 17th century Japan until you reach the island of Kanriu-Jima, where it all started between Musashi and Kojiro.
After the victory over Kojiro, Musashi decides to retire and meditate and pursue art in the northern Japanese province of Hokkaido. In one of his meditation sessions, a spirit communicates with him: “Miyamoto Musashi, our fight is not over, we must finish it once! Japan will pay for your humiliation! I’m waiting for you, Miyamoto Musashi! ⁇
Musashi has no doubt that this voice is the voice of Sasaki Kojiro. His body is defeated, but his spirit is there, and his motives are destructive. Miyamoto Musashi understands that Japan must cross from north to south and go to the island of Kanriu-Jima, where he has already defeated Sasaki Kojiro, who must fight back and free his spirit permanently.
- A hack’slash from the novel “The Stone and the Saber” by AG Yoshikawa in the 1930s, inspired by the story of Tokaso Musashi. This is one of the most popular stories in Japanese culture.
- Explore the strange seasons of 17th century Japan: spring, summer, autumn and winter.
- Defeat Kojiro in a floating castle and save Japan!
- Dash, Wall-Jump, Double Jump and Kunis Throw are there to defeat many enemies!
- Use your special abilities to get many benefits in battle, come on
- Collect Hanafuda cards in stages.
- Beautiful pixel-art game inspired by classics like Shinobi 3 and Shadow Dancer.
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”