In the afternoon, make way for fun and various activities for the general public!
The department archives are truly open to share this moment with as many people as possible from 2pm to 5pm.
The functions offered are as follows:
- Exceptional visit to new security stores
- Presentation of the “Book of Hours of Anne de Melon”, founder of the 15th-century manuscript Hotel-Du de Box Handed over by the Government
- Virtual journey of archives Thanks to the 360 ° video and virtual reality headset
- To learn about archives, Kids can take part in a workshop to create models of care shops, a handwriting workshop or a painting competition.
- A treasure hunt With famous Angevin archivist Célestin Port (bring a smartphone)
- Discovery of the Reading Room of the Departmental Archive
Up to 15 people per group will be registered on the site
Mandatory health pass
Recommended parking at Angers 122, rue de Frémur
Back to the news list
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.