FRITZ! Box Manufacturer AVM, FRITZ! FRITZ for OS 7.24-87308! Has released the laboratory firmware for the Box 7490. Today’s update only includes bug fixes and improvements in the Internet, Home Network and WLAN sectors, which are found below. FRITZ! You can download and test the update for OS 7.24-87308 now. Users update of lab version FRITZ! Box can be downloaded via the user interface. FRITZ! Open the box -> Enter the fritz.box in the browser and sign in -> Click on Helpers -> Update -> Start the update by clicking New FRITZ! Search for OS New FRITZ! Follow the instructions to get the OS. If the update does not work, FRITZ! FRITZ using the OS file! There is an alternative way to update the box. More information about this update can be found below or at AVM.
Download -> Download FRITZ! OS 7.24-87308 FRITZ! Box 7490
The new firmware can be downloaded from the following AVM website:
- Fritz! Fritz for the Box 7490! Download OS 7.24-87308
Attention: This lab firmware is only suitable for FRITZ! Box 7490!
Website -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
FRITZ! FRITZ from OS 7.24-87308! Further improvements from Box 7490
- OK – After editing Company Flex Cloud PPX numbers, these numbers are no longer registered.
- OK – Call modules will not be displayed if you have an input without a phone number.
- OK – Search by phone name is possible, but not by phone number.
- OK – The internal fax function cannot be set if there is input in the phone book without the phone number.
- Fixed – Three-way conference on analog phone not working in isolated cases.
Home Network ->
- Improvement – Display of network connections optimized for large networks
- Fixed – Changing settings in device details on some network devices generated an inappropriate error message.
- OK – The legend below the graphic “Allocation of WLAN Channels” is not shown in one line (“WLAN / Radio Channel” page).
FRITZ! Notes on Lab Update for Box
These Fritz! The lab version is in beta. It was tested in a standard environment before it was released, but it may crash. AVM assumes no responsibility for damages resulting from the use of this version. You can use FRITZ at any time using the recovery.exe included in this lab kit! Box Official FRITZ! Can be changed to OS.
Note: Use a web browser with HTML5 support, for example, current versions of Chrome, Edge or Firefox to use new functions.