Fritz! Box Manufacturer AVM, Fritz! Fritz launches new lab firmware for Box 7590 Released on OS 7.24-86264. The update only includes phone fixes and improvements in areas such as the phone, WiFi and loop, which can be found below. FRITZ! You can now download and test the update for OS 7.24-86264. Users of Laboratory Edition get the latest update FRITZ! Box can be downloaded via the user interface. FRITZ! Open the box -> Enter the fritz.box in the browser and sign in -> Click on Helpers -> Update -> Start the update by clicking New FRITZ! Search for OS New FRITZ! Follow the instructions to get the OS. If the update does not work, FRITZ! FRITZ using the OS file! There is an alternative way to update the box. More information about this update can be found below or at Supermarket.
Download -> Download FRITZ! OS 7.24-86264 FRITZ! Box 7590
The new firmware is available for download from the following AVM website:
- Fritz! Fritz for the Box 7590! Download OS 7.24-86264
Attention: This laboratory firmware is only suitable for FRITZ! Box 7590!
Website -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
FRITZ! FRITZ from OS 7.24-86264! Additional improvements to the Box 7590
- Change – Adaptation to the changed behavior of the D-Net-box when rejecting calls e.g. B. In a call ban environment.
- Improvement – Press the “Name / Number” column and fax button to delete the extended fax magazine and all entries included.
- Change – “Companyflex Cloud” phone profile has been revised.
- OK – Occasionally, registered WLAN devices are not listed in the list of registered WLAN devices.
- OK – a Fritz in “Mesh Repeater” mode! Invalid formatting of the mobile view of the “Mesh Settings” page in the box.
FRITZ! Notes on Lab Update for Box
These Fritz! The lab version is in beta. It was tested in a standard environment before it was released, but it may crash. AVM assumes no responsibility for damages resulting from the use of this version. With the help of recovery.exe attached to this lab tool you can FRITZ at any time! Box Official FRITZ! Can be changed to OS.
Note: Use a web browser with HTML5 support, for example, current versions of Chrome, Edge or Firefox to use new functions.