Tests are currently two different update circuits – one Fritzos 7.24, one Fritzos 7.26. AVM is even better before releasing the new functional update Fritz boxes And already testing the inheritance. Owners of the Fritzbox 7490 can now get the built-in 07.24-88445. The Fritzbox 6660 cable is available for 07.26-88501, the Fritzbox 7560 version is for 07.24-88445 and the Fritzbox 7530 AX Fritzos is for 07.24-88468. The changes are completely different, sometimes there are more changes, sometimes less.
It should be interesting to note that the Fritzbox 7530 AX only received stability improvements. So it can be started soon with the completed update for all users.
With new updates in the lab test, many bugs reported by volunteer testers are resolved on other devices. Details are available for up to four router models AVM website for the laboratory project Or in beta packages that can be downloaded there. There are also useful tips for using beta versions. We have released the release specifications for the Fritzbox Model 7560 as an example.
Converts FritzJose 7.24-88445 to Fritzbox 7560
- Website: Fixed – VPN connections based on third-party solutions sometimes breaking down after a long connection time
- Fixed – IPv4 address not available for devices connected via WLAN (7590 AX only)
- OK – In some situations WiFi devices on the home network cannot be accessed via VPN
- WLAN: Fixed – The legend below the graphic “Allocation of WLAN Channels” is not shown in one line (“WLAN / Radio Channel” page)
- Fixed – Problems re-registering after changing the WLAN encryption from “WPA2 + WPA3” to “encrypted”
- Fixed – With encrypted WiFi, WPS functionality for WiFi guest access does not work reliably
- Improvement – Increased stability
- Phone: Change – A necessary change for future use of Google’s online phonebook
- OK – when using a business phone site “Telecom Companyflex “phone numbers will not be recorded after editing the user interface
- OK – Call modules will not be displayed if you have an input without a phone number
- OK – Search by phone name is possible, but not by phone number
- OK – The internal fax function cannot be set if there is input in the phone book without the phone number
- OK – When using an encrypted phone, phones in the Fritzbox may sound endless after a call is stopped by the caller before accepting the call
- Fixed – Three-way conference does not work on analog phone in isolated cases
- Fixed – Phone numbers not being recorded when using extended failure protection
- DECT: OK – Some functions are no longer available after a long runtime (eg Media Player, search update ??)
- Organization: Change – Push Service: Various changes to the text of the email “Change Notification”
- Fixed – Google Authenticator code may not be entered in the user interface at times
- Home Network: Improvement – Display of network connections optimized for large networks
- Fixed – Changing settings on device details on some network devices generated an inappropriate error message