Fritz! Box Manufacturer AVM, Fritz! Fritz new lab firmware for OS 7.24-88508! The update includes bug fixes in parts of the WLAN, which can be found below. FRITZ! Update for OS 7.24-88508 FRITZ! The update for Repeater 2400 can now be downloaded from AVM. Users update of laboratory version FRITZ! Box can be downloaded via the user interface. More information about this update can be found below or at AVM.
Download -> Download FRITZ! OS 7.24-88508 FRITZ! Repeater 2400
The new firmware can be downloaded from the following AVM website:
- FRITZ! Download OS 7.24-88508 to FRITZ!
Attention: This firmware is only suitable for FRITZ! Repeater 2400!
Website -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
FRITZ! FRITZ on OS 7.24-88508! Further improvements on the Repeater 2400
- OK – With encrypted WiFi, the WPS functionality for WiFi guest access does not work reliably.
- OK – In some cases the 5 GHz connection was not initially established after being connected via WPS.
- Fixed – Pocket loss in repeater mode Fixed.
- Improvement – Increased WLAN stability.
- Fixed – Editing entries in Google’s online phonebook is not possible.
FRITZ! Notes on Laboratory Update for Box
These Fritz! The lab version is in beta. It was tested in a stable environment before it was released, but it may crash. AVM assumes no responsibility for damages resulting from the use of this version. You can use FRITZ at any time using the recovery.exe included in this lab kit! Box Official FRITZ! Can be changed to OS.
Note: Use a web browser with HTML5 support, for example, current versions of Chrome, Edge or Firefox to use new functions.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.