Fritz! Box 6490 Cable Fritz! AVM has released new laboratory firmware for OS 7.24-86226. With this update, FRITZ! The laboratory firmware of the Box 6490 has been updated. This includes bug fixes and improvements in areas such as telephone, wifi and loop, which can be found below. FRITZ! Update FRITZ for OS 7.24-86226! You can now download and test the Box 6490 cable from AVM. Users of Laboratory Edition get the latest update FRITZ! Can be downloaded via Box. FRITZ! Open the box -> Enter the fritz.box in the browser and sign in -> Click on Helpers -> Update -> Start the update by clicking New FRITZ! Search for OS New FRITZ! Follow the instructions to get the OS. If the update does not work, FRITZ! FRITZ using the OS file! There is an alternative way to update the box. More information about this update can be found below or at AVM.
Download -> Download FRITZ! OS 7.24-86226 FRITZ! Box 6490 Cable
The new firmware is available for download from the following AVM website:
- Fritz! Fritz for Box 6490 Cable! Download OS 7.24-86226
Attention: This laboratory firmware is only suitable for FRITZ! Box 6490 Cable!
Website -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
FRITZ! FRITZ on OS 7.24-86226! New functions in Box 6490 Cable
FRITZ! FRITZ from OS 7.24-86226! More improvements from Box 6590 Cable
- Change – Adaptation to the changed behavior of the D-Net-box when rejecting calls e.g. B. In a call ban environment.
- Improvement – Press the “Name / Number” column and fax button to delete the extended fax magazine and all entries included.
- Change – “Companyflex Cloud” phone profile has been revised.
- OK – Occasionally, registered WLAN devices are not listed in the list of registered WLAN devices.
- OK – a Fritz in “Mesh Repeater” mode! Invalid formatting of the mobile view of the “Mesh Settings” page in the box.
FRITZ! Notes on Lab Update for Box
These Fritz! The lab version is in beta. It was tested in a standard environment before it was released, but it may crash. AVM assumes no responsibility for damages resulting from the use of this version. With the help of recovery.exe attached to this lab tool you can FRITZ at any time! Box Official FRITZ! Can be changed to OS.
Note: Use a web browser with HTML5 support, for example, current versions of Chrome, Edge or Firefox to use new functions.