Fritz! Box manufacturer AVM Fritz today! Fritz new lab firmware for OS 7.24-86044! Repeater released for 3000. This includes bug fixes and improvements only, which are found below. Some more interesting features and improvements will follow. FRITZ! Update FRITZ for OS 7.24-86044! Repeater 3000 can now be downloaded and tested from AVM. Users update of lab version FRITZ! Box can be downloaded via the user interface. FRITZ! The update will be provided automatically to anyone who has already installed a laboratory version of Repeater, and can install it directly via the user interface. More information about this update can be found below or at AVM.
Download -> Download FRITZ! OS 7.24-86044 FRITZ! Repeater 3000
The new firmware is available for download from the following AVM website:
- FRITZ for FRITZ! Download OS 7.24-86044!
Attention: This firmware is only suitable for FRITZ! Repeater 3000!
Website -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
FRITZ! FRITZ on OS 7.24-86044! Further improvements on the Repeater 3000
- Improvement – Redesigned guides (WLAN bridge / LAN bridge) for setting up and changing access types.
- Improvement – FRITZ after pressing a button (WPS)! The time it takes to establish a connection with the box is significantly reduced.
- OK – The description in the setup guide for setting up the WLAN bridge is incomplete.
- Fixed – Error folding text on login page for languages other than German.
- OK – The last page of the setup wizard showed the WiFi network key, even though the encrypted network is configured.
FRITZ! Notes on Lab Update for Box
These Fritz! The lab version is in beta. It was tested in a standard environment before it was released, but it may crash. AVM assumes no responsibility for damages resulting from the use of this version. With the help of recovery.exe attached to this lab tool you can FRITZ at any time! Box Official FRITZ! Can be changed to OS.
Note: Use a web browser with HTML5 support, for example, current versions of Chrome, Edge or Firefox to use new functions.