AVM today released the new firmware for Fritz! Repeater 1750 e for Fritz! OS 7.24-86041. The new lab version contains bug fixes and improvements, which can be found below. Today’s update for FRITZ! OS 7.24-86041 FRITZ! Repeater 1750E can only be downloaded and tested using the online update. Fritz! Update Fritz for Repeater 1750E! Will only install if the box contains the latest lab version Fritz! Machine or Fritz Repeater 1750 e already! The lab and installation are initiated via the user interface. Their FRITZ! Anyone who has already installed a lab version of the box will automatically receive the update, and send it directly to FRITZ! Box can be installed via the user interface. More information about this update can be found below or at AVM.
Download -> Download FRITZ! OS 7.24-86041 FRITZ! Repeater 1750E
The new firmware is available for download from the following AVM website:
- Download to FRITZ! OS 7.24-86041 FRITZ! Repeater 1750E
Attention: This firmware is only suitable for FRITZ! Repeater 1750E!
Website -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
FRITZ! FRITZ on OS 7.24-86041! Further improvements on the Repeater 1750E
- Improvement – Redesigned guides (WLAN bridge / LAN bridge) for setting up and changing access types.
- Improvement – FRITZ after pressing a button (WPS)! The time it takes to establish a connection with the box is significantly reduced.
- OK – The description in the setup guide for setting up the WLAN bridge is incomplete.
- Fixed – Error folding text on login page for languages other than German.
- OK – The last page of the setup wizard showed the WiFi network key, even though the encrypted network is configured.
FRITZ! Notes on Lab Update for Box
These Fritz! The lab version is in beta. It was tested in a standard environment before it was released, but it may crash. AVM assumes no responsibility for damages resulting from the use of this version. With the help of recovery.exe attached to this lab tool you can FRITZ at any time! Box Official FRITZ! Can be changed to OS.
Note: Use a web browser with HTML5 support, for example, current versions of Chrome, Edge or Firefox to use new functions.