Fritz! Fritz for the Box 7590! AVM has also released an update for OS 7.24-85841. The update only fixes bug fixes and upgrades on WLAN, DSL, USB, Internet, Home Network and System, and can be found below. Some more interesting features and improvements will come in the next few weeks. FRITZ! Update FRITZ for OS 7.24-85841! You can now download and test the update for Box 7590 from AVM. Users update of lab version FRITZ! Box can be downloaded via the user interface. FRITZ! Open the box -> Enter the fritz.box in the browser and sign in -> Click on Helpers -> Update -> Start the update by clicking New FRITZ! Search for OS New FRITZ! Follow the instructions to get the OS. If the update does not work, FRITZ! FRITZ using the OS file! There is an alternative way to update the box. More information about this update can be found below or at Supermarket.
Download -> Download FRITZ! OS 7.24-85841 FRITZ! Box 7590
The new firmware is available for download from the following AVM website:
- Fritz! Fritz for the Box 7590! Download OS 7.24-85841
Attention: This laboratory firmware is only suitable for FRITZ! Box 7590!
Website -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
FRITZ! FRITZ from OS 7.24-85841! Further improvements from Box 7590
- Improvement – Lock pages will be edited while the device lock is active.
- Improvement – VDSL Long Reach functionality improved (7590 & 7530 only).
- Fixed – Text fixed in WPS completion dialog.
- Fixed – Text messages edited under “System / Events” (Cislock).
- OK – Online storage is sometimes not reconnected after the DSL is disconnected.
Home Network ->
- Improvement – Improved the representation of preferred devices.
- Fixed – Excessive comma in loop overview for FRITZ! Products are displayed vertically.
- Fixed – Bush service sometimes sent invalid emails.
FRITZ! Notes on Lab Update for Box
These Fritz! The lab version is in beta. It was tested in a standard environment before it was released, but it may crash. AVM assumes no responsibility for damages resulting from the use of this version. With the help of recovery.exe included in this lab kit you can FRITZ anytime! Box Official FRITZ! Can be changed to OS.
Note: Use a web browser with HTML5 support, for example, current versions of Chrome, Edge or Firefox to use new functions.