AVM FRITZ today! New laboratory firmware for OS 7.24-85338 FRITZ! Released for Box 7590. Update support included Telecom Companyflex SIP-Trunk Below are the usual bug fixes and improvements in the Internet, DSL, WLAN, telephone and computer sectors. FRITZ! Update for OS 7.24-85338 FRITZ! The update for Box 7590 can now be downloaded from AVM. Users of Laboratory Edition get the latest update FRITZ! Box can be downloaded via the user interface. FRITZ! Open the box -> Enter the fritz.box in the browser and sign in -> Click on Helpers -> Update -> Start the update by clicking New FRITZ! Search for OS New FRITZ! Follow the instructions to get the OS. If the update does not work, FRITZ! FRITZ using the OS file! There is an alternative way to update the box. More information about this update can be found below or at Supermarket.
Download -> Download FRITZ! OS 7.24-85338 FRITZ! Box 7590
The new firmware is available for download from the following AVM website:
- Fritz! Fritz for Box 7590! Download OS 7.24-85338
Attention: This laboratory firmware is only suitable for FRITZ! Box 7590!
Website -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
FRITZ! FRITZ from OS 7.24-85338! New functions from Box 7590
- Support for “Telecom Companyflex SIP Trunk”.
FRITZ! FRITZ from OS 7.24-85338! Further improvements to the Box 7590
- Option to set IPv6 addresses under Home Network / Network / Network Settings Missing
- Adding a network application under “Filters / Lists” was rejected with error code 1.
- 35B supervectoring has been improved at some remote stations (7590 only).
- Increased stability.
- Incorrect text in WLAN datasheet.
- Optimal stability in the context of an encrypted phone.
- Extensive improvements in “diagnosis / function”.
- Error message displayed for no reason while activating push service for fax function.
- Speed display for LAN connections is not correct.
FRITZ! Notes on Lab Update for Box
These Fritz! The lab version is in beta. It was tested in a standard environment before it was released, but it may crash. AVM assumes no responsibility for damages resulting from the use of this version. With the help of recovery.exe included in this lab kit you can FRITZ anytime! Box Official FRITZ! Can be changed to OS.
Note: Use a web browser with HTML5 support, for example, current versions of Chrome, Edge or Firefox to use new functions.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.