Rome, 27 October 2021 – Green Pass, Certification of Vaccine – Italy or Abroad – SPID (Digital Identity), Electronic Identity Card, Health Card or IO Application (Instructions provided by the Ministry of Health here https://io.italia.it/certificato-verde-green-pass-covid)
Irregular aliens Instead, they can get a green pass by following the procedure below, which does not require a tax code, health card or SPID:
In this case, you will be asked to enter:
- Identity document issued during vaccination (passport, driving license …).
- Identification code assigned during vaccination or wiping.
1. Click on “Health Card” on the Ministry of Health special page https://www.dgc.gov.it/web/
2. Choose between “User without Health Card or Vaccinated Abroad” and fill in the various fields related to:
– Type (passport, driver’s license …) reported at the time of vaccination
– Document number
3. Click “Reset Certificate”
Foreigners with STP or ENI:
If the procedure described above does not work, STP (Temporary Foreign Card) or ENI (EU Health Insurance Card – if EU Citizens) recipients can download the Green Pass as follows:
1. Click on the item: Unregistered user with SSN vaccinated in Italy
2. If kept during vaccination, enter STP or ENI code under “Tax Code or Identification Assigned by TS System”. Attention: The code must be written in its entirety to indicate “STP” or “ENI” (eg: STP123456 .. / ENI123456 ..).
Article created for foreigners in Italy: Federica Merlow, Lawyer
Click to rate this article!