Decland today offers a small gift to those who hold the first dying light. Dying Lite: All you have to do to restore many DLCs in the upgraded version is to start the game.
How to upgrade to Dying Light: Upgraded version for free
Starting today, anyone with a standard version of Dying Lite can start the game and upgrade to the “upgraded version” for free. This allows free access to the content when previously paid for.
- 1. Start the Dying Light game
- 2. In the main menu, select “DLC Packs”
- 3. Download new content
- Dying Light – The game appreciated in the full version
- Dying Lite: The following – a new display, a new map and a wide extension of the non-standard that can be run and customized
- Dying Light: Bosak Heart – A challenging mode with its own side story
- Kitchen & Warehouse DLC – Two additional isolated areas
- Crash Test Skin Pack
- Ultimate Survivor Pack – Exclusive Cards and Clothes
Recall that after an update last March, Dying Lite is now optimized for the Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S and PS5 consoles. The Xbox Series X offers three different graphics modes ranging from 60 FPS in 1080p to 30 FPS in 4K.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.