You can also use the macOS Ventura VMDK file to run macOS 13 in VirtualBox or VMware. In this guide, we will provide you the link to download macOS Ventura VMDK file.
What you will learn in this guide:
Meanwhile, Apple unveiled the latest version of its desktop operating system, macOS Ventura, at its annual Worldwide Developers Conference. This fall macOS Ventura, also known as macOS 13, will bring new features to desktops and laptops. (Typically, macOS updates are released in September.) In addition to improvements to Messages, Safari, the Mail app, and more, there’s a brand new multitasking tool called Stage Manager.
The new version of macOS will prevent the new wave of Macs from running Apple’s current desktop operating system. For example, the new macOS Ventura update is not available for the 2015 MacBook Pro.
The laptop quickly became a fan favorite as it was one of the last laptops to feature a classic scissor-switch keyboard before Apple replaced the much-maligned butterfly keyboard. Fortunately, Apple has already updated this classic keyboard design, so anyone using a 2015 laptop has a number of great Apple silicon-powered alternatives.
Macs are compatible with Ventura
- iMac (2017 and later)
- iMac Pro (2017)
- Mac Pro (2019 and later)
- Mac Mini (2018 and later)
- Mac Studio (2022)
- MacBook Pro (2017 and later)
- MacBook Air (2018 and later)
- MacBook (2017 and later)
Features of macOS Ventura
- Weather for Mac
- Clock for Mac: An app that displays world time and manages alarms, stopwatches, and timers
- Stage Manager, a new tool for organizing windows on the desktop
- Improvements to email search, email organization and formatting
- Best search results in Spotlight
- A new version of Safari, which includes shared tab groups and passwords, passwordless account management technology
- Message updates that allow you to edit and undo recent iMessages
- Handoff for FaceTime: The ability to transfer an ongoing call between multiple Apple devices
- New features for video conferencing including the ability to use it wirelessly a iPhone Like a Webcam
- System Preferences has undergone a complete makeover, now renamed System Settings, and in the iOS and iPadOS settings design.
- iCloud Shared Photo Library allows multiple people (iCloud Family Sharing members) to add, edit, and delete photos in the same Photo Library.
- Redesigned game center dashboard
- Freeform, a whiteboard-like productivity app for real-time collaboration
- Support for routes with multiple stops on the map
- Improved design for Siri
Download the macOS Ventura VMDK file
The macOS Ventura VMDK file can be used to run macOS Ventura on a virtual box or to install macOS Ventura on VMware. They are essentially virtualization software that can be run on any computer and later on the operating system of your choice.
VMDK File (Virtual Machine Disk File)
VMware Virtual Machine Disk File (VMDK) is a virtual machine (VM) file format standard. A file starting with a. A virtual machine with the VMDK file extension is practically complete and arbitrary.
Developed by VMware but now an open file format, VMDK competes with and is not directly compatible with the Microsoft Virtual Hard Drive (VHD) disk format. To make the conversion easier, there are third-party solutions such as VMDK to VHD converter.
This article talks about how to download MacOS Ventura VMDK file.
How to Install macOS Ventura on VMware Workstation in Windows 10/11
For a clean install, download the macOS Ventura DMG file
Download macOS Ventura ISO file for VMware and VirtualBox
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.
Best casino games for Nintendo fans
Top 4 Nintendo Switch games with the best music
The top casino games for Nintendo Gamers