VACCINATION CERTIFICATE. Anyone who has been vaccinated against Covit-19 in France will get a vaccination certificate, which will be a testament to the health proficiency effective June 9. The paper certificate can be stored via QR-code in the TousAntiCovid application. It can also be downloaded via the Ameli.fr telescope.
[Mise à jour mercredi 2 juin à 12h15] The Health Pass Coming into effect June 9 in France. At the end of each injection of Covit-19 vaccine, the vaccinated person receives 2 documents: the vaccine summary andVaccination certificate Certificate. Vaccine Summary Unlike a certified vaccine certificate, it is a document that does not provide independent access to the vaccinated person. This summary includes the block number (information not appearing on the certificate codes) of the injected vaccine. Certification Can she be? Digitally integrated via QR-code To scan At TousAntiCovid-Carnet. This is one of the three proofs of a health pass, along with an RT-PCR or antigen test and a certificate of recovery from Covit-19. Vaccination certificate (or two other documents) may be requested During meetings In the national territory Or cross boundaries. From May 27, it may be Uploaded via Telescope service Formed by health insurance. Health insurance will provide the possibility of telescopic service Download certified vaccines certified in accordance with European standards And bilingual French-English, From June 21st. How to? Download? What does it look like? Information.
Definition: What is Covit Vaccine Certification?
Vaccine Certification The vaccine against Govt-19 is the official certificate of the French administration. This paper certificate is issued immediately upon completion of the Immunization Act. It can be stored in digital format via QR-code in the TousAntiCovidCarnet application In the case of travel Or meetings in France. Most countries ask you to provide documents that indicate a recent negative test (mostly RT-PCR), proof of recovery, or existing vaccination certificates. Its purpose is to control the spread of the virus (and Types) Will allow the resumption of international travel between countries and during transport.
From May 3, 2021, any person who has been vaccinated against Covit-19 will be issued a so-called “certified” vaccine certificate after they have paid. In paper form, By an accredited health professional for the vaccine. This vaccination certificate is produced from the Govt Vaccine Telescope Service launched by Health Insurance on January 4, 2021, from which the health professional can download the vaccine summary that should already be issued to the patient.
→ The patient can download their certified vaccination certificate one way or another Specific telescopic service set up by health insurance It can be identified by him Contact France.
After each dose of the vaccine, a newer version of the certificate is available.
→ Those who are not proficient in digital tools Or no access Ask the professional for their paper certification Or In the middle Whoever vaccinated them or failed, they collect it from the attending physician or any other health professional.
→ If vaccinated before May 3, You can get your certificate directly through your insurance remote service.
The vaccination certificate can be downloaded through the telescope set up by the health insurer at any type of terminal – computer, tablet or smartphone. This service makes it easy to obtain a vaccine certificate against Covit-19 after each injection received in France. It is designed for the beneficiaries of a French health insurance plan. For you Identify with France Connect, Your Amelie account, your MSA account, your tax code will require your access codes …
- Go https://attestation-vaccin.ameli.fr/
- Identify with France: Choose the personal account you want to link to: the Amelie account of health insurance, the personal location of Mutual Community Agrigol (MSA), the special section of impots.gouv.fr or any other service that provides co-authorization with France
- Click the “Vaccine Certificate – Health Insurance” button to download in PDF format.
- You can store the certificate on your smartphone, computer or tablet and then print it out or take a picture if it has been downloaded to a computer, you do not have a printer for that. Keep it on his phone. After each dose of the vaccine, a newer version of the certificate is available.
From June 21, the Health Insurance Telescope service will offer the opportunity to download certified vaccine certificates in accordance with European standards and bilingual French-English.
Example: What does a paper certificate look like?
The vaccination certificate contains the following data:
- Identification of the vaccinated person;
- The name of the vaccine for the last injection;
- Last injection and vaccine status.
This certified vaccine certificate has two visible electronic stamps. :
- Datamatrix (a type of QR code) used to authenticate a document via the 2D-DOC standard, used by the French administration to certify its documentation,
- A QR code Allows the user to save their digital certificate to the TousAntiCovid Carnet process (TousAntiCovid Tracking is in use). “It allowsMust have personal and official certification of test and vaccination certificates, Which will be recognized by the government, competent authorities, and secondly by EU countries and countries abroad when crossing borders. ” Recalls health insurance in its press release.
The vaccine certificate can be downloaded and stored in the TousAntiCovid-Carnet application.
- Download the TousAntiCovid app for free Appstore Or Google Play Store.
- On the first page of the application, go down and click on “My Book”.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click “Scan the QR Code”.
- Scan the QR code located to the right of the paper certificate.
- If you need help importing your certificate, you can call the hotline 0 800 08 71 48 (9 days a week from 9am to 8pm).
If you have occasional goiter, you only need one shot of the vaccine. This is currently causing some issues for Amelie’s telecommunications service to download its certificate. The telescope service actually indicates to these people that the vaccine is “active”. On his website, Health insurance explains it Vaccine Certificate The person showing the “current vaccine cycle” After he signed with Covid-19 and received the first dose, May Go to a health professional (Physician, Pharmacist, Midwife, Nurse) Covid vaccine can be entered into the telescope service. He definitely Bring a positive result to your RT-PCR test (between 3 and 6 months). The health expert on the Govt vaccine may indicate that the person’s vaccination cycle is over and then amend the renewed certificate.
News release. Initiation of Certified Vaccine Certifications. Medical insurance. May 3, 2021
Test certificates and vaccination certificates to protect travel within the EU. Ministry of Health. April 19, 2021.