Following the exclusive announcement during the opening night of Gamescom 2021, Mediatonic today announced the launch of its new collaboration with Disney. The latest update brings four costumes of The Jungle Books’ most popular characters and a limited time event with special rewards. Fall guys.
The first outfits can be worn one by one today They can, Shir-Khan And Ball Travel around the world in the jungle for season 5 after the game-shop Fall guys To play.
- Mowgli-dress – September 3 to 6
- Shir-Khan-Costum – September 7 to 9
- Milk-clothing – September 10 to 12
It is the fourth dress King-Louis-Costum And limited time available exclusively through the King Louie event. To get it, all you have to do is reach the required number of points during the event (September 3rd to 12th). In addition to clothing, there are several rewards you can read about here:
- Jungle Book nickname: 200 points
- Ka-master: 400 points
- King-Louis-Costum (Below): 800 points
- King-Louis-Costum (Above): 1100 points
- King Louis name badge: 1400 points
- Jungle Book Emote: 1700 points
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”