From May 3, any person who has been vaccinated against Covit-19 in France, after they have been vaccinated, will be referred to as a “certified” vaccine certificate in paper form by an authorized health professional. This certificate can be added to the “Health Pass” for travel in Europe. Descriptions.
The use of “Health Pass” or “Digital Green Certificate” to travel to Europe during Govt-19 epidemics was verified by a vote of the European Parliament on April 28, 2021. This certificate includes the following: Test Certificate Negative, Recovery Certificate from Covit-19 and Vaccination certificate Against Govt-19. In a press release, health insurance announces itFrom Monday, May 3rd “Anyone who has been vaccinated against Govt-19 will receive a vaccination certificate after the injection. Called “certified” in paper form by a health professional approved for vaccination.. This vaccination certificate is produced from the “Vaccine Govt” telescope service launched by Health Insurance on January 4, 2021, from which the healthcare professional can download the vaccine summary already issued to the patient. How to get it? Download? What does it look like? Information.
What is the Govt Vaccine Certificate?
Vaccine Certification The vaccine against Govt-19 is the official certificate of the French administration. This paper certificate is issued immediately upon completion of the Immunization Act. It will soon be available for direct download online via a specific service. It can be stored in digital format in the TousAntiCovidCarnet application In the case of travel For example. Most countries ask you to provide documents that indicate a recent negative test (mostly RT-PCR), proof of recovery, or already vaccination certificates. Its purpose is to control the spread of the virus (and Types) Will allow the resumption of international travel between countries and during transport.
Until May 3, 2021, any person who has been vaccinated against Covit-19 will be issued a so-called “certified” vaccination certificate after they have paid. In paper form, By an accredited health professional for the vaccine. This vaccination certificate is produced from the Govt Vaccine Telescope Service launched by Health Insurance on January 4, 2021, from which the health professional can download the vaccine summary that should already be issued to the patient.
→ From the second half of May Patients can download their certified vaccination certificate through a specific telecommunications service set up by Health Insurance. The vaccination certificate is available to the patient in paper form and can also be mailed through health insurance.
Example: What would it look like?
This certified vaccine is included in the certificate Two visible electronic seals :
- Datamatrix (a type of QR code) used to authenticate a document via the 2D-DOC standard, used by the French administration to certify its documentation.
- And a QR code that allows the user to store his or her digitally certified certificate in the TousAntiCovid Carnet function (TousAntiCovid Tracking is in use). “It allowsMust have personal and official certification of test and vaccination certificates, Which will be recognized by the government, competent authorities, and secondly by EU countries and countries abroad when crossing borders. ” Health insurance recalls in its press release.
- April 19 – Introducing TousAntiCovid Carnet in TousAntiCovid application
- April 19 – Use of Positive and Negative Test Certificates: The tested patient receives an SMS linking to the SI-DEP portal and retrieves his certificate for importing it into the DowsAntigovit Cornet.
- April 29 – Deployment of Vaccine Certificates: After the Vaccine Act, the patient can retrieve his or her vaccination certificate for import at TousAntiCovid Carnet.
- May 16 – Patient direct access to SI-DEP portal to retrieve test results. Second Half of May – Direct access to the Health Insurance Telecommunication Service to collect patient immunization certificates.
News release. Initiation of Certified Vaccine Certifications. Medical insurance. May 3, 2021
Test certificates and vaccination certificates to protect travel within the EU. Ministry of Health. April 19, 2021.