Convert PDF to JPG: 3 simple tools for converting
Here are some simple tools you can use to convert a PDF to JPG. You will find how to do this in the following.
You urgently need to send something, but the file is not in the correct format? Fortunately, there are some tools you can use to change that. If you have one Convert PDF to JPG You do not need to be an IT expert. This is done in a few clicks. Below we will show you how to do this.
Converting a PDF to JPG is so easy
You can now find many paid and free applications on the Internet that you can use to modify or convert different file types. Fortunately, you do not have to buy an expensive program; You can use the free tools available on the Internet. So we introduce you to three that you can use to convert a PDF to JPG. But before that we want to briefly explain what these two files or formats are.
PDF stands for “Portable Document Format”. A PDF file is an operating system, so any computer can open it. A PDF can contain images, texts, graphics, etc. This is usually the standard for mail traffic.
A JPG file is always an image. The abbreviation JPG stands for JPEG (Joint Photographers Panel), which is still found. The practical thing about JPGs is that they are relatively small and compressed files and therefore require very little storage. But it usually leads to loss of quality. But now we come to the part where we talk about the middle ground.
# 1 SmallPdf
A classic smallpdf (Link). A JPG file is usually expected from you, but you only have the document in PDF format. If you need to change it quickly, do the following:
- First open the SmallPDF website.
- In the middle you will see the upload button.
- Click the button and select your PDF file.
- To use the free version, click “Change Full Pages”.
- In the next step you click on “Select Option”.
- Finally, the PDF is converted to a JPG. To download the file to your computer or laptop, click the “Download” button.
# 2 Online 2 PDF
Do not be fooled by the name of the website. You can also convert a PDF to JPG here. Do you want to join 2 PDF online (Link) To change the file type, you must follow these steps:
- First go to the online 2 pdf website.
- Then click the “Select Files” button.
- Be sure to select “JPG Image Files” to “convert”.
- Finally click “Change”. The file is downloaded automatically.
# 3 FreePDFConvert
FreePDFConvert is also free (Link). Basically, the whole scope of this tool is equal to the two options above. To convert a PDF to a JPG here, you must:
- First, go to the FreePDFConvert website.
- Then click on the “Select PDF File” button and search for the associated PDF.
- You will be prompted to convert PDF to JPG with high DPI (image resolution). “Screen 150 dpi” is perfectly adequate for classic email traffic. Once you have made your selection, click “Make Changes”.
- Then click “Download” and the PDF will be JPG on your device.
Conclusion: Many good options
Which option you ultimately choose is yours. All three apps work properly and are free of charge. Among other things, here you can read how to convert a PDF to a Word file. If you ever need to merge multiple PDFs, you should use these tools.
Want to read more from us? Follow us on Google News.