Convert PDF to Excel: This is very easy to do
You can convert a PDF to Excel using some tools. You can find out which of the following is appropriate for this.
Most of you may be aware of this problem: you must send a file via email, but the format is incorrect. But it does not have to be a problem because you can change them easily. In the following, we will explain how you can use it Convert PDF to Excel And any programs or tools can help you.
Convert PDF to Excel: These programs solve the problem
If you search for a suitable tool on the internet, you will immediately find some useful tools. To make your job easier, we have selected three websites through which you can convert PDF to Excel. Not only are these very easy to use, they are also free. So let’s start with the first option.
Well known and at the same time solid tool for small pdf. It allows you to export or convert PDF files to various formats. To convert a PDF to Excel here, you must do the following:
- First go to the Small PDF website (Link)
- Then click the “Select Files” button.
- Select the respective PDF file and click “Open”.
- Select the “Switch to Excel” field and confirm the “Choose an option” process.
- Finally click “Download”.
Online 2 pdf
Online 2 PDF is also tried and tested. Even here, you can convert a PDF to Excel at any time and not have to pay a cent for the conversion. To do this, follow these steps to get it smooth:
- First go to the online 2 pdf website (Link)
- Scroll down a bit and click the gray button “Select Files”.
- Select the respective PDF file here and click “Open”.
- Make sure “Excel 2007-2019” is set to “Change” in the drop-down menu.
- If so, you need to click the red “Change” button.
- Once the file is converted, the excel file will be downloaded automatically.
Another free option is FreePDFConvert. You can also use it to easily convert PDF to Excel. The process here is similar to the above variations and works as follows:
- First go to the FreePDFConvert website (Link)
- Then click on the “Select PDF File” button.
- Locate the file and click “Open”.
- Finally, all you have to do is click on the “Download” button and the PDF will be converted to an Excel file.
Converting PDF to Excel is a breeze
As you can see, you can convert a PDF to Excel with very simple tools. Follow the steps above and the change will be made in a few moments. Below you will find how to convert a PDF to a Word or JPG file.
Sources: SmallPDF, Online2PDF, FreePDFConvert
Would you like to read more from us? Follow us on Google News.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.